Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hannah's Joy by Marta Perry a must read novel

Hannah's JoyHannah's Joy by Marta Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Marta Perry again writes a compelling story of loss and redemption. I would give this book 6 stars if I could. I liked Hanna's Joy that much. I recommend this book to everyone who loves a heartwarming story of overcoming loss and disability to find love and happiness. I could relate to Hannah's plight in trying to give her son the best she could while struggling with where she should make her home. I could not put the book down and ended up reading in in one night, I had to know what would happen next and find out how Hannah and her son Jamie would find love and happiness in their new Mennonite/Amish community.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment